Call the school office at (813) 794-6300 to set up an appointment – appointments are REQUIRED.If you or your child are not feeling completely healthy, please schedule an appointment for another day.We will be promoting social distancing at the school for kindergarten registration.
Adults need to wear masks for registration.
Things to bring for registration:
· Five years of age by September 1, 2020
· Birth certificate or other proof of birthdate
· Three proofs of residency such as deed or lease agreement and current utility bill (i.e. water, electric, etc.) and supporting documentation (driver’s license, Florida ID card, voter’s registration, or passport)
· HRS Certificate of Immunization
· Health examination completed within the last twelve months
· Affidavit of Residence Form for families that do not have a permanent residence at this time.